December 31, 20082008 is the year of the Black Queer! OK. That sounds really cheesy. But I was thinking about what my end of year blog entry would be, and while watching the finale of the Keyshia Cole reality show on BET, … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- TheDragonist on Technotronic's Ya-Kid K: So Black and So Gay!
- ryanace on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Can Black Women Lead on Rethinking Marriage? « ~~Defender of Faith~~Guardian of Truth~~ on Black Vote for Prop 8 57%, not 70%!!!
- More Complications of Life? | dhmnguyen on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- Kenyon Farrow on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Nigeria: Nigerians On the Run As Military Combats Boko Haram
- Congo-Kinshasa: South African Peacekeepers Chase Away Refugees - Report
- Sierra Leone: Not All Sierra Leoneans Enjoy Economic Growth Benefits
- Chad: Wave of Arrests in Chad
- Liberia: Press Union of Liberia - Position on the President Sirleaf's Double Standard on Press Freedom in Liberia
- Eric Garcetti Wins 2013 LA Mayoral Election, Wendy Greuel Concedes
- Payroll Tax Poll Finds Many Americans Feel Tax Hike Effects
- Assisted Suicide Legalization Supported By Half Of Americans, Poll Says
- China Knife Attack: Mentally Ill Man Stabs 6 Students And Adult, Police Say
- Juan Mendez Invokes Carl Sagan While Leading Arizona House Of Representatives Pre-Session Prayer
Subscribe for Updates