December 31, 20082008 is the year of the Black Queer! OK. That sounds really cheesy. But I was thinking about what my end of year blog entry would be, and while watching the finale of the Keyshia Cole reality show on BET, … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- Marisa Parham | doubled deaths: bias crimes in black communities on The Newark Murders Reveal Possible Gay/Race Bias
- Another victim of AIDS treatments dies » resistance is fruitful on RIP: Shelton Jackson
- Hip-hop is global | NOMARTYR on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- SpencerTom on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- SophieBadillo on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- South Africa: The SA Highway to Democracy - Potholes and Bumps, but Still There
- South Africa: The Bram Fischer Waltz - Brilliant, Heartrending, a Piece of History
- South Africa: Protecting Olympus From Falling - ANC Goes for Broke to Defend Zuma
- South Sudan: Rebels Delegation Heads to China
- South Africa: Coming Up - One Domestic Cricket Season - but Where Are the Fans?
Subscribe for Updates