March 20, 2008Though the gays are likely to throw a fit, the Maryland Senate has decided (since it didn’t have the votes to extend marriage rights to same-sex couples) to extend medical decisions to all unmarried couples, regardless of gender. The bill … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- TheDragonist on Technotronic's Ya-Kid K: So Black and So Gay!
- ryanace on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Can Black Women Lead on Rethinking Marriage? « ~~Defender of Faith~~Guardian of Truth~~ on Black Vote for Prop 8 57%, not 70%!!!
- More Complications of Life? | dhmnguyen on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- Kenyon Farrow on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Nigeria: Rebels Could Face War Crimes Charges for 'Population Cleansing' - UN Rights Office
- Zimbabwe: Election Date Will Only Be Decided After Voter Registration
- Africa: Study Finds Little Progress in Meeting Demand for Contraception
- Kenya: Uasin Gishu Reps Snub NCIC Peace Meeting
- Kenya: Ruto Denies ICC Shuttle Diplomacy
- World Nomads Tunisia: FIAF's Biennial Celebration Highlights The Country's Changing Art Landscape (PHOTOS)
- Yoshitomo Nara Exhibit Surveys His Unique Brand Of Kute Kulture In New York (PHOTOS)
- Matching Music To Color: UC Berkeley Researchers Explain How Humans Associate Shades With Songs (VIDEO)
- 'Contemporary Green Buildings' By Taschen Are Gorgeous (PHOTOS)
- Caught Cheating: What Not To Do If Your Spouse Discovers Your Affair
Subscribe for Updates