November 1, 2007Have you heard about Africom? Yeah, me neither, not until a week or so ago when I was listening to Africa Today, a daily BBC podcast about Africa. It’s only 15minutes, and the only descent podcast on Africa I can … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- Marisa Parham | doubled deaths: bias crimes in black communities on The Newark Murders Reveal Possible Gay/Race Bias
- Another victim of AIDS treatments dies » resistance is fruitful on RIP: Shelton Jackson
- Hip-hop is global | NOMARTYR on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- SpencerTom on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- SophieBadillo on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- South Sudan: Scores Killed in Fighting As Peace Talks Resume
- Africa: China's Booming Torture Trade Revealed
- Africa: Mercury Treaty - One Year On, Governments Should Commit to Action
- South Africa: Crucial Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity UN Resolution - What Will SA's Vote Be?
- Africa: Israeli Court Condemns Migrant Detention Policy
Subscribe for Updates