August 11, 2011Thanks to Euware Osayande for this post (and his sister Marpessa–who wrote the copy on photo #2! LMAO!) No other words. Just view pic 1. And then 2. And now…... read more »
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- TheDragonist on Technotronic's Ya-Kid K: So Black and So Gay!
- ryanace on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Can Black Women Lead on Rethinking Marriage? « ~~Defender of Faith~~Guardian of Truth~~ on Black Vote for Prop 8 57%, not 70%!!!
- More Complications of Life? | dhmnguyen on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- Kenyon Farrow on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Kenya: Politicizing the ICC Process Will Not Let ICC Suspects Off the Hook
- Southern Africa: Former Journalism Lecturer Threatens Justice Minister With Lawsuit
- Gambia: IMF Approves U.S.$2.3 Million for Gambia
- Gambia: New Justice Minister, Solicitor General Sworn-in
- Africa: Pan-Africanism 'To Unlock Our Future'
- Know What Important Ruling Made This Week Affects German Beer? Take The Fark Weird News Quiz
- Pot Dispensary Economy Forced Into Shadows As More Banks Refuse To Do Business
- Jeremy Affeldt, Giants Pitcher, On Baseball, Christianity And The City That Made Him A Better Man
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Racially Profiled Latinos, Federal Judge Rules
- Michelle Obama's Graduation Speech And 4 Other Things We're Into This Week
Subscribe for Updates