August 16, 2011Let me first state that there is no pretense of objectivity or an emotional distance here for several reasons. One, Brontez Purnell is a very close friend of mine. Two, this issue cuts at the core of some thoughts and … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- TheDragonist on Technotronic's Ya-Kid K: So Black and So Gay!
- ryanace on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Can Black Women Lead on Rethinking Marriage? « ~~Defender of Faith~~Guardian of Truth~~ on Black Vote for Prop 8 57%, not 70%!!!
- More Complications of Life? | dhmnguyen on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- Kenyon Farrow on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Africa: With a Booming Economy, Africa Looks to Re-Brand
- Zambia: Arrest Protesting Students, Sata Orders Police
- Namibia: The Sky Is the Limit Even for Air Namibia
- Somalia: Jubaland Leaders Host IGAD Committee in Kismayo Meeting
- Zambia: Govt Warns Sports Administrators
- Palestinian Refugees In Egypt Exiled And Forgotten (PHOTOS)
- 13 Ridiculous Excuses For Missing Work Show Everybody Can Be Creative
- Chuck Grassley On Foreign Policy: We Should Remember When Hitler Started World War II
- Rookie » How To Get Attention At Any Age
- Best Parenting Tweets: What Moms And Dads Said On Twitter This Week
Subscribe for Updates