October 11, 2010The following was originally posted as a note on facebook by my friend and much respected colleague, Dr. David Malebranche. I watched the Oprah episode in question, and had many of the same concerns. There was some debate and responses … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- TheDragonist on Technotronic's Ya-Kid K: So Black and So Gay!
- ryanace on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Can Black Women Lead on Rethinking Marriage? « ~~Defender of Faith~~Guardian of Truth~~ on Black Vote for Prop 8 57%, not 70%!!!
- More Complications of Life? | dhmnguyen on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- Kenyon Farrow on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- South Africa: Circumcision Process Must Be Monitored
- Egypt: Anti-Mursi Demonstrators March to Tahrir Square
- Nigeria: Gunmen Attack Police Stations, Banks in Daura
- Zambia: Guy Scott Campaigns in Sinazongwe for Imminent By-Election
- South Africa: IFP Wants R65 Million Sports Awards Budget Readjusted
- Nora Ephron Quotes To Get You Through A Breakup (PHOTOS)
- Sharks Top Kings 2-1: Logan Couture Overtime Goal Gives San Jose First Win In Series (VIDEO)
- Kanye's 'SNL' Performance Includes 'New Slaves' & 'Black Skinhead'
- Kanye's 'Black Skinhead' Debuts On 'SNL,' One Day After Massive Video Project Hits Streets (VIDEO)
- Official: Broken Rail Eyed In Conn. Train Crash
Subscribe for Updates