June 7, 2011Remarks for Newark Pride Week City Hall Flag Raising Ceremony Monday June 6th, 2011 Kenyon Farrow First I want to thank the Newark LGBTQQ Advisory Commission, Newark-Essex Pride Coalition, Liberation in Truth Social Justice Center, and the African American Office … Continue reading
- Why the AFL-CIO Must Address Black Criminalization and (Un)employment: A position paper
- “Endgame AIDS In Black America”: A Exercise in Drama And No Politics
- MoveOn.org Denounces Black NYC Councilmember: WHY?
- Occupy Wall Street’s Race Problem: My Piece for American Prospect
- My Remarks for SlutWalk NYC
- TheDragonist on Technotronic's Ya-Kid K: So Black and So Gay!
- ryanace on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Can Black Women Lead on Rethinking Marriage? « ~~Defender of Faith~~Guardian of Truth~~ on Black Vote for Prop 8 57%, not 70%!!!
- More Complications of Life? | dhmnguyen on Is Gay Marriage Anti-Black?
- Kenyon Farrow on We Real Cool?:On Hip-Hop, Asian-Americans, Black Folks, and Appropriation
- Algeria: Algeria Censors Daily Newspapers Over Bouteflika 'Coma' Claim
- Egypt: Judges Elect New Constitutional Court Chief
- Egypt: Police Mistreats Stranded Palestinians - Gaza
- South Africa: Govt Issues the Gupta Wedding Investigation Report
- South Africa: DA Extends Heartfelt Condolences to Vuyo Mbuli's Friends and Family
- Associated Press CEO Gary Pruitt: DOJ's Seizure Of Phone Records Was 'Unconstitutional'
- Harvard Students Demand Investigation Into Jason Richwine's Thesis On Hispanic IQ
- Marcos Arenas, Las Vegas Teen, Dies After Being Run Over By Men Who Attempted To Steal His iPad
- Immigrants Face Health Toll After Spending Time In The U.S.
- 'Teenager Posts' Of The Week: Autocorrect's Worst Offense And The Dangers Of Being TOO Sarcastic
Subscribe for Updates